Business hours are 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
It is our policy to ship standard in stock orders that are placed by
3:30 p.m. Eastern time the same day from our Ontario warehouse .Freight
charges are $10 for deliveries in Quebec, Ontario and British Columbia;
freight charges for the remainder of Canada are $13. The customer will
be responsible for all freight charges. Freight is FOB our dock unless
otherwise agreed upon.
On Prepaid Shipments, AKDO Office Supply will select the carrier. On
Collect Shipments, the most economical carrier will be used unless
specified by the customer. Shipments may be delayed for credit approval
or orders refused until appropriate payment is made.
On Drop Shipments, arrangements may be made by AKDO Office Supply to
ship an order directly to customers. Actual freight will be charged to
the customer on each invoice. Any additional charges incurred such as
incorrect addresses, weekend deliveries, or any other causes will be
charged to the customer.
Customers on Credit Hold will be excluded from placing Special Orders.
We will Special Order if prior payment is received.
On arrival, Special Order items will be shipped with your next prepaid
order, unless the value of the Special Order meets or exceeds the
prepaid minimum. Special Order items must be ordered in case quantity.
Customers on Credit hold will be excluded from placing Back Orders. We
will Back Order if prior payment is received.
On arrival, Back Order items will be shipped with your next prepaid
order, unless the value of the Back Order meets or exceeds the prepaid
AKDO Office Supply makes available specific levels of pricing, related
to average monthly volume and individual line item order size. Although
AKDO Office Supply attempts to hold prices for the duration of the
Calendar Quarter, prices are subject to change without notice. Every
effort is made for this catalogue to be completely accurate; however an
occasional pricing error may occur. We reserve the right to bill at the
corrected prices. We recommend that you contact an AKDO OFFICE SUPPLY
account representative for the most current pricing. AKDO Office Supply
reserves the right to correct clerical or typographical errors without
notice. Prices shown do not include GST.
Minimum order requirements for following areas:
Southern Ontario $ 125.00
Northern Ontario and Southern Quebec $ 150.00
Northern Quebec $ 200.00
Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and P.E.I. $ 250.00
Manitoba $ 250.00
Newfoundland… freight allowance (3% of Invoice cost)
Nunavut Freight Collect
Lower Mainland $ 125.00
Remainder of B.C. $ 250.00
Alberta (Excluding Fort McMurray, High Level and other Northern Points)
Northern Alberta $ 500.00
Saskatchewan $ 350.00
Nunavut Freight Collect
Net 30 Days from invoice date for approved accounts. Payment terms are
granted by AKDO OFFICE SUPPLY. Past due balances 45 days after invoice
date may be placed on credit hold or no ship status. Finance charges of
2.5% per month will be charged against unpaid invoice amounts after 70
days from statement date.
Most orders are prepared for same-day shipment within minutes of
receiving the order, therefore an order may not be cancelled. Please
refuse the order or if the order is received, call AKDO OFFICE SUPPLY
Canada's Customer Service Department and request a return authorization.
A 15% restocking fee will be assessed and all freight charges are the
responsibility of the customer.
FURNITURE RETURNS POLICY
- All furniture returns must receive prior approval from AKDO
Office Supply Management.
- All furniture returns must be accompanied by an RGA, (Return
Goods Authorization), which will be faxed to Customer by AKDO Office
Supply C/S the same day as approval for furniture return is given.
- The following are acceptable reasons for furniture returns:
- Furniture is defective right from the start, (initial
assembly), and it is reported within 72 hrs. of delivery or pick
up from AKDO Office Supply. (AKDO Office Supply reserves the
right to send in stock parts or hardware to remedy problem
without replacing entire item).
- Hidden Damage (damage to product with NO damage to
packaging) is reported within 72 hrs. of delivery or pick up
from AKDO Office Supply. In the case of a furniture return due
to hidden damage, the original packaging must be returned with
product showing NO visible damage. It is very important that
customers inspect furniture immediately at point of receiving
for damage to packaging and furniture itself. Furniture returned
with non-hidden damage, (i.e. damage to packaging where damage
to furniture occurred), will not be accepted by AKDO OFFICE
SUPPLY for credit to Customer's Acct. and must be claimed by the
Customer with delivering freight company. This usually can only
be done if Customer marks off damage on freight company's B.O.L.
at point of receiving while driver is present.
- AKDO Office Supply order entry or shipping error.
- All furniture that develops problems, including warranty issues
and missing parts or hardware, reported 72 hrs. after reception by
customer will be subject to the Manufacturer's
Warranty and does not qualify for return to AKDO Office Supply.
- Furniture items that are "STOCK" product for AKDO Office Supply
may be returned to AKDO OFFICE SUPPLY within 72 hrs. of pick up or
delivery for any reason if freight is prepaid by Customer and
furniture is received at AKDO Office Supply in "As New Saleable
Condition" in all original packaging. Unassembled items must not
have been assembled. An AKDO Office Supply RGA must accompany the
returning goods. Any freight costs accrued by AKDO Office Supply in
original delivery of furniture will be deducted from credit given to
Any pricing errors or discrepancies on your invoices must be reported to
AKDO Office Supply within 7 days. Credits to your statement will be
processed as quickly as possible following examination of all the
pertinent information provided.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
- * Special orders, Obsolete and Final Clearance items may not be
- * All hardware returns must be received within 30 days of the
invoice date. Returns after that date will not accepted.
- * Short shipments must be reported within 48 hours after the
order is received.
- * Damaged goods must be reported within 48 hours after the order
- * Discontinued items must be returned within 30 days of shipping
- * If the return is a result of an AKDO Office Supply error, a
credit will be issued and goods may be returned to us freight
collect. All other errors, excluding short shipments, must be
reported within 7 days of shipping date in order to receive credit;
goods must be returned WITHIN 30 DAYS of shipping date.
- * Merchandise not originally purchased from AKDO Office Supply
will not receive credit.
- * If the return is a result of a customer error, the goods are
to be returned freight prepaid and may be subject to a 15%
- * All product returns (with the exception of defective goods)
must be in resalable condition, properly packaged and free of all
markings, stickers, damage etc. AKDO Office Supply retains the right
to refuse credit and return the goods to the customer.
- * All returns including short shipments must be authorized by an
AKDO Office Supply Sales Rep. or Customer Service Rep. and a Return
Goods Authorization (RGA) number issued. To receive an RGA, AKDO
requires the following:
- Account Number/Invoice Number/Stock Number(s).
- * Put the RGA Number on the outside of the shipping box(es)
being returned, but not on the original packaging. Merchandise
returned without an approved RGA will be refused and returned to the
- * All shipments are inspected and leave AKDO in good condition.
Please carefully inspect crushed or damaged cartons for concealed
damage or missing pieces. *BOARDS AND METAL PRODUCTS ARE PRONE TO
FREIGHT DAMAGE. PLEASE ENSURE CARTONS ARE OPENED AND INSPECTED
BEFORE THE CARRIER WAYBILL IS SIGNED.
- * AKDO Office Supply will accept the return of all our
proprietary brands such as SPARCO, INTEGRA, COMPUCESSORY, LORELL and
ELITE any time within ONE YEAR of date of purchase for full credit.
The normal requirements of being in resalable condition and not age
sensitive, such as ink and toner with expiry dates, diaries and
calendars etc., would apply.
- * Bottled copier and toner supplies: all products are checked
and are in saleable condition before shipping and therefore are not
returnable. All sales are final.
- * Cartridge based copier toner: Please provide Customer Service
with a written letter from the manufacturer or authorized service
technician describing the defect(s).
A copy of the letter must be included with the product being
VENDORS' RESTRICTIONS FOR PERIPHERALS
- BROTHER For defectives, customer must call 1.877.276.8437.
- LEXMARK We take back what was found to be defective within 30
days of end user invoice. After that, customer must call
- HP We take back what was bought in the last 30 days. After 30
days, customer must call 1.800.387.3867.
- SAMSUNG If the customer wants to return it to us, they have 30
days. If it was sold to an end-user, they have 15 days to return it
to us. After these delays, customer must call 1.800.SAMSUNG
- EPSON Customer can send the request to us but also has to get an
RA# from Epson before we take it back from customer.
- OKIDATA Customer has 30 days to return a peripheral to us. If
more than 30 days, customer must call 1.800.656.3282.
- XEROX For defectives, customer must call 1.800.668.0199.
- IMATION For defective tapes, customer must call 1.800.565.6858.
Unit of Measure Codes
Code Description Code Description
BX Box EA Each
CD Card PK Package
CT Carton ST Set
DP Display TB Tube